Sunday, 17 December 2006

To Alvin Fan. Thank you for your sermon.

Hi Alvin Fan,

I was listening to your lesson on 3rd Dec. Thank you so much for your awesome preaching. I really enjoy it very much.

I am especially moved by your story on how you help Rebecca overcome her struggles. You exhibit godliness in the way you raise your children. You use motivation to spur her on. Sometimes we feel helpless when comes to helping others. Praise the Lord that we have him in our live to guide us.

You are right to say that we should not use circumstances as excuses. You are a perfect eg. You were not brought up in a conducive environment, yet you did not allow the past to affect your important role as a parent to Rebbecca. You allow God to guide you, that is really remarkable.

Thanks for all the jokes. I like the bamboo joke the most, especially your gym friend. You said that at least you are not the only bamboo among the tree trunks in the gym. I laugh rolling on the floor.

Once again, thank you so much brother.

No comments: