Jerry Tok Travel

Monday, 4 December 2006

New videos uploaded

Chu Hou
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4iMlI5WiX_E
Taiwan church
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JawC5zfgZ3g
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHfXBKsfV0I
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K733NabuCus
Strong wind
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tI_-3z0oyTo
Xueshan Summit- Dozing off...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mcuk-2Wdq2c
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

FongShee
View my complete profile

Labels

China (40) running (34) canada (29) trekking (29) God (24) brothers (22) singaporean (22) flying (21) music (20) Taiwan (19) church (18) Nepal (17) Hong Kong (14) korea (12) yummy (11) christmas (10) new year (10) India (8) Koreans (8) language (8) movies (8) prayer (7) LiJiang 丽江 (6) farewell (6) road trip (6) train ride (6) Love (5) Tibet (5) dreams (5) exams (5) friendship (5) Beaches (3) Kunming (3) Russell (3) Youth Olympic 2010 (3) baptism (3) climathon (3) ferry (3) masculinity (3) proposal (3) resolution (3) sabah (3) unlabelled (3) Annapurna (2) BANG (2) Beijing (2) Indian Himalayan (2) Ipoh (2) Ken Ding (2) Sisters' Island (2) berkelah waterfall (2) death (2) family (2) kayaking (2) marriage (2) reflection (2) sentosa (2) snowing (2) winter olympic (2) 四川 (2) Bachelor night (1) Gunung Ledang (1) Hot Spring (1) Japan (1) Off-peak car (1) Panda (1) Richmond (1) Singapore Grand Prix 2010 (1) Taipei 101 (1) The Great Wall 万里长城 (1) Tiger Leaping Gorge 虎跳峡 (1) Wind Beneath My Wings (1) abrasion (1) batam (1) birthday (1) bollywood (1) bus route (1) caroling (1) childhood (1) conference (1) cycling (1) defeather chicken (1) dogs (1) dracula (1) everest woman (1) grace (1) halloween (1) internet radio (1) jazz (1) jeremy monteiro (1) kuantan (1) loneliness (1) mahjong (1) movie therapy (1) outdoor volleyball (1) pokhara (1) rafting (1) retreat (1) snowboarding (1) snowflake (1) soulmate (1) thanksgiving (1)

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

  • "I'll be home for Christmas"
    No, I am not coming home for Christmas this year just like last year. I was in Hong Kong spending Christmas with the Hong Kong Church. I...
  • Bloated coffee mix
    青藏铁路 , originally uploaded by Jerry Tok .
  • My apartment
    My room Originally uploaded by Jerry Tok . So this is how my rooms looks like. Study table and chair, bed, wardrobe. The rest of the house ...
  • Free songs download.
    I got free song download from my phone service provider. Since I've been listening to mostly Mandarin songs, I really don't know wha...
  • Bollywood wave
    Don't ask me why but I am caught on the Bollywood wave. Akshay Kumar performing live at IIFA (International Indian Film Academy). Do you...
  • Immunity
    "He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous." -Matthew 5:45b   Immu...
  • Completion of SC Marathon
    http://www.runpix.name/sin07/42/finord.php?LastName=9524&lan=&aset=0 I completed my second marathon in 5hrs and 15mins, that would p...
  • Trekking Jade mountain and Snow mountain
    I just trekking Xue shan last Thurs. I am very impressed with the trek. Got snow some more. I will upload more pics when there's opportu...
  • Dinner after dinner
    I felt so blessed, beginning from last Thursday. My schedule is packed with dinner appointments with my family and friends. Last Thurs : Dee...
  • Spadina Ave to Hope River Road loop
    <a href="http://www.mapmyrun.com/run/canada/bc/chilliwack/613712638"&am...
Watermark theme. Powered by Blogger.